So what happens in a guitar class?
- You will learn the music that you are interested in.
- If you don’t know what that is, then we can discuss it.
- We acquire techniques, knowledge and skills necessary to achieve those goals by listening and exploring your music.
- We play a lot in the time we have together.
- I guide you ( step by step where necessary) through the musical and technical challenges we encounter.
Music is a language. Playing the guitar is a musical activity. To acquire a language we have to participate in that language by listening a lot and attempting to reproduce what we hear. This is how we progress.
I will be you guide on this journey.